Sunday, September 30, 2007

I read about tagging, #13. As it said, many of the best parts of del.icio.us don't require an account, I did not make one. Quite frankly, I can't keep straight all the other accounts I have set up for the prior steps. I read all the data and scoped out some of the tags. Believe me, I am not being negative just honest. I am really learning and have never had a need to do all these things, but it is good to know about them if I ever have one. I'm just a really private person. I do see a need for someone or some incidents that would require to have tags. It is a great tool to connect your home computer with your work computer. I also see it for a great resource for sharing information especially for those who enjoy doing that, or is helpful in their line of work.

No comments: