Friday, October 12, 2007

#23 overview

Well I can't believe I am done. There is alot I have learned, some I have retained and others probably not. I am amazed of the variety and depth of things that can be done with the internet. If not for this program, I would have not even known these things exist. I thought the computer was really only to google an item and up pops websites, but there are so many technical things that can be done and it still is mind-boggling. I know I have only touched the surface but at least now I know these services, etc. are available if I ever have a need to use them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if evеryone elѕe
еncounteгing iѕsueѕ wіth уour
webѕite. It аppears аѕ thοugh
some of the text on your content are running off thе screen.

Can someοne else plеаѕe cοmmеnt anԁ lеt me know if this
іѕ happening to them as ωеll?
Τhis may bе a prοblem wіth my web browser because Ι've had this happen before. Thank you

Check out my blog post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qozd6jyuVw